Take Our Kids to Work Day for Grade 9 students
Take Our Kids To Work Day for Gr. 9 students will take place on November 1, 2023
• Students are expected to participate in this career exploration opportunity or attend school.
• Students and their families will be responsible for finding a placement.
• Paper consent forms went home with students last week. If your child has misplaced their form, you may print another one from the link below.
• Complete and return the paper copy to Healthy Living teachers no later than October 25.
• DO NOT return the form by email as it complicates tracking.
• Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
• If a student does not return a consent form, they will be expected at school for Take Our Kids to Work Day activities on November 1.
• Students going with a family member or HRCE personnel, such as a school administrator, teacher, EPA (or other staff member as approved by the principal) are required to fill out a School Activity Consent Form (sent home last week and on the website).
• Students going with someone other than a family member or authorized HRCE personnel are required to fill out the School Activity Consent Form and the CBL Risk Assessment Form.
If parents have questions or concerns about TOKTW day, please contact school counsellors S. McKay or S Aikenhead-BainThe form for Take Our Kids to Work day is below.
Forms must be printed and returned to the Healthy Living teacher. Please DO NOT email the form.