SchoolsPlus staff are here to support Rocky Lake Junior High families.
• Connect you with services that can make a difference for your family.
• Work with you and school staff to help your child be successful.
• Help you get ready for a meeting with a school, agency, landlord, etc. We’ll help you feel prepared and have a voice.
• Help you fill out forms.
• Help you apply for funding (to help pay for things like recreation programs or eyeglasses).
• Support you during a stressful time.
SchoolsPlus services are free and confidential. For more information about our services, please visit our website at https://sites.google.com/gnspes.ca/schoolsplus-cpa-b/home, or contact Assistant Lead Brett Cameron at: 902-225-0153 (phone or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org.